Tank top plate system
Approximately one out of every sixth beer produced worldwide has been processed in a tank equipped with one of Alfa Laval’s specially designed top plate assemblies. . A top plate assembly is a machined solid-stainless-steel plate outfitted with practically all the necessary tank safety equipment for mounting on the top of a pressurized beer tank.
Pliante pentru produse
Broşuri pentru produse
The equipment on the top plate assembly provides the following functions:
- Compensation with gas for the change in liquid volume during filling and emptying (allowing the change in liquid volume by gas filling or escape)
- Control of the tank top pressure
- Protection against uncontrolled overpressure or vacuum
- Cleaning of the tank and associated equipment
Centralised placing of the tank top plate assembly secures:
- Better tank insulation at lower costs
- Easy installation at low costs
- Easy access and low maintenance cost
- All parts are cleaned during CIP
The compact top plate design and the use of dead weight valves secure operational reliability at a competitive price.