In addition to chemical cleaning agents, Alfa Laval also has a range of other chemicals to enhance separator efficiency and chemicals for potable water handling. These are specifically developed for use with our high-speed separators and water desalination plants.
Alfa Laval supplies these emulsion breakers for use in splitting emulsions of oil, water and sludge.
- Alpacon 009 - An emulsion breaker for water-based degreasing, cleaning and cooling process liquids.
- Alpacon 204 - A water-based demulsifier formulation intended to split emulsions into oil, water and sludge. The product produces dry oil and a clean water phase.
- Alpacon 207 - A water-based demulsifer formulation to split emulsions into oil, water and sludge, producing dry oil and a clean water phase.
- Alpacon 300 - A water-based pre-treatment additive intended to split oil-in-water emulsions in order to achieve clean water with less than 15 ppm mineral oil. Always used in combination with Alpacon 302.
- Alpacon 302 - A water-based coagulant/flocculent additive intended to split oil-in-water emulsions in order to achieve clean water with less than 15 ppm mineral oil. Always used in combination with Alpacon 300.
- Alpacon 017 - An efficient flocculent for cleaning water contaminated with particles in recycled car wash water. Designed for optimal performance together with Alpacon 029.
- Alpacon 029 - A non-corrosive alkaline pH-adjustor for precipitation of heavy metals in re-circulated car wash water. Designed for optimal performance together with Alpacon 017.
Anti-scalants for desalination
Developed for potable water applications
- Alpacon Altreat 400 - A scale inhibitor for seawater desalination systems that controls inorganic scale formation, such as the formation of calcium carbonate and magnesium hydroxide. Certified for drinking water by KIWA and NSF.
Cum vă putem ajuta?
Vă rugăm să ne contactați pentru întrebări/informații detaliate.
Safety data sheets - Chemical products
Alfa Laval offers a wide range of chemical products to improve and increase the performance of our equipment, for the following categories:
Lubricants, cleaning agents – descalants, corrosion inhibitors, pH stabilizers, flocking agents for separation, adhesives, surface enhancers – reconditioners.